Michelob Ultra welcomes the Kansas City Golf Show
Golf is booming Feb. 25-27 at the Kansas City Golf Show – 80-plus golf exhibits, sales and experiences await the golfer
Questions on the show? Contact the Show Producer, firstname.lastname@example.org
One of the signals that golf is booming and ready for spring is the Connecticut Golf Show each year and 2022’s show may be one of the most special in the nine-year history of the event.
Responsibly sidelined due to COVID in 2020, the Kansas City Golf Show is back Feb. 25-27 at the Overland Park Convention Center and the show producers are bringing all they have to produce an exciting, memorable and safe show.
The Golf Show is carefully following all COVID protocols for the region. The show is also closely watching and following best practices evidenced daily at NCAA, NHL, NBA, NFL events, and other expos operating successfully now. Professionalism, safety, and fun are the highest priority.
As always the show is highly interactive and brings lots of value to the show attendees. Here are some of the show’s upcoming highlights:
• 80-plus exhibits all three days
• Golf MD Equipment Testing and Fitting Zone and Sale area. Test and buy from: Callaway, Cleveland, Mizuno, Odyssey, PING, Srixon, TaylorMade and more.
• F.I.T. Muscle and Joint Clinic and additionally StretchZone will have Wellness Zones – both are new and exciting areas focused on the golfers needs for training, rehab, strength. The show will have Titleist Performance Institute professionals on hand.
• Simmons Bank Short Game Central chipping challenge.
• Edward Jones Long Drive Challenge
• Lake of the Ozarks Golf Trail KP Contests all weekend
• Olathe Ford Lincoln KC Putting Championship
• The Michelob Ultra 19th Hole and Main Stage where lessons, seminars and out indoor bar give golfers a relaxation station
• First Tee Junior and Midwest PGA Family Golf Zones
• Imperial Golf and Mind 2 Motion will be teaching at the show!
• Chicken N Pickle Pickleball Court
• There are other great interactive and lesson zones – see KansasCityGolfShow.com for details, info and COVID protocols and updates.
TICKETS AND BONUSES
The show has many front door bonus offers with the General Admission ticket and the Players Tour Pass has over $300 in golf value in the VIP ticket offering. Details on the show site.
Saturday of the show weekend will again be Family Day where there will be special programming and focus on youth golf and family fun. Kids under 12 are free always at the show.
Stay informed by following KansasCityGolfShow.com and the show on Facebook. If your are interested in volunteering or exhibiting at the show, contact Tiffanie Neyens at email@example.com .
This year’s sponsors are a who’s who list of golf.
WELCOMING SPONSOR: Michelob Ultra
PRESENTING SPONSORS: Advent Health Championship, Avid Golfer, Lake of the Ozarks Golf Trail, Tee Times Magazine, Michelob Ultra, MGI Carts, Golf MD, Radmor Golf, Midwest Golf Innovations, Mules National, Olathe Ford Lincoln, Old Kinderhook, Simmons Bank, 810 WHB, X Golf Leawood, Xtreme Green and Cutwater Spirits.
SUPPORTING SPONSORS: Chicken N Pickle KC, Edward Jones, F.I.T. Muscle & Joint, Flag Assist, Imperial Golf, Leupold Golf, Mind 2 Motion, Shangri-La Golf Club, Still 630, Stretch Zone, Swing U and Top Notch Heating, Cooling & Plumbing
PATRON SPONSORS: Hello Garage, Holiday Inn and Suites ,OP Convention Center, KC Hemp Co., Renewal by Anderson, RMI Golf Carts, T Mobile, Wilson
ENDORSED BY: PGA Midwest Section, First Tee of KC, Central Links and MO Golf Association
Learn more >> https://www.kansascitygolfshow.com/