The 2020 Mid-America Junior Cup is shaping into form and will be played at Lake Forest Country Club October 24-25. The Mid-America Junior Cup is a competition that began in 1999 as a competition between the Metropolitan Amateur Golf Association and the Kansas City Golf Association, now Central Links Golf. This competition began as an effort to showcase the top juniors from each Associations respective regions. The event was created to foster camaraderie and sportsmanship between MAGA and CLG.
The competition is a Ryder Cup style format with foursomes, four-ball and singles. There are two age brackets: 16 and older and 13-15. This will be the 22nd Mid-America Junior Cup with the overall record being 9-9-3. CLG currently leads the series 11 to 10.
- Michael Winslow – Overland Park, KS
- Ian McCrary – Overland Park, KS
- Julia Misemer – Overland Park, KS
- Libby Green – Shawnee, KS
- Myles Tarvin – Olathe, KS
- Chance Rinkol – Leawood, KS
- Maya McVey – Blue Springs, MO
- Hillary Currier – Olathe, KS